Sponsors

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Carey Mulligan the worse choice and Flop Film should give message to Bradley Cooper that he should consider

 a new career....  IF he already as Denzel the worst person to trust or be supportive since the Oscars of how Will Smith reacted not to include Bradd Pitt.  These guys confess that he is ......  makes me wonder if we shouldn't bring in a EXORISM on the latest film project he is doing.  Only stating this cause what makes it worse is this lady whom help me out in the comments WHO is SHE and why is HE having her play his wife and WHAT the  ____ about him playing the main character and never spiritual never been saved always enjoys the devil side of his capricorn to succeed.  AND NOW he thinks he can be saved by playing a jewish guy.      The thing that really insulted me when I got this email about this film which I really had no clue about.  Is how they sent me an email thinking it was funny how they had to change his nose insulting italians.   MAN.    So that sparked my curiousity I had forgotten this guy was actually working and thought he be better off like his father in finance but anyways.     So when I give the review on the arts of exercising how to understand the reason behind this film   I got alot of responses cause I don't appreciate the bombarding on how celebrities are actually fitstyled.  The thing is this guy has major articles that he is the worst guy in hollywood.  RUMOR   HE IS A JERK A RUDE PERSON AND ALSO THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN THE WORLD CAUSE HE SAYS HE DOESN'T DO SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE HE THINKS HE BETTER THAN EVERYONE.  

WELL THIS LOOK IS REALLY BRING IT ON AS AN OLD MAN.




I will only post this photo cause when I saw the other ones I had this urged to go to the bathroom leave.  I saw the image she sent from the set them kissing another worse ever.  This guy has no spark he fumbles and kisses always to the left.and it seems freaky.  CUT


No comments:

Post a Comment